A minimal theme, powered by Ghost. Live demo: (https://silvenga.com) (using the dev branch).
- Minimal design to showcase content.
- Responsive design written in HTML5/LESS.
- Full Ajax transitions between posts.
- Built in GitHub’s Gist beautifier.
- Disqus comment support.
- MIT license to customize and distribute.
To reach optimal size the user must reprocess the code after making any edits. Ensure that NPM is installed and working.
npm installto ensure that the development environment is ready.
- Modify any settings in
./strings.json. To disable a feature, set the value to
gruntto process the files and create the theme.
- Add the Slight folder to
./content/themesof your Ghost installation and restart Ghost.
- Select theme under the administration tools within Ghost.
2.1.0 - 12/24/2014
- Updated for Ghost 0.5.7
- Added string dictionary (data is injected during preprocessing) - no more hard coded html strings.
- Improved to LESS's abilities a little more.
- Improved size of visual assets.
- Improved grunt tasks (a lot faster).
- Improved normalize upgraded to v3.
- Improved style across all pages.
- Improved using grunt's less plug-in.
- Improved comment system can easily be disabled.
- Fixed race condition if Ajax takes longer than 400ms to load.
- Fixed flashing/blinking in Chrome.
- Fixed Social icons being light boxed.
- Fixed footer to stay at bottom.
- Fixed images breaking code blocks.
2.0.0 - 9/18/2014
- Updated for Ghost 0.5.2.
- Uses Fluidbox by Terry Mun (http://terrymun.com) to provide seamless lightbox transitions.
- Streamlined grunt processing.
- Significant speed improvements.
- Source minification improvements.
- Squashed dozens of bugs.
1.0.5 - 6/21/2014
- Fixed comment issues with loading via ajax.
- Streamlined ajax loading.
- Using jquery.lazyView (https://github.com/Silvenga/jquery-lazyView).
- Fixes issues with mobile devices (iPhone).
- Fixed IE11 issues.
- Fixed Webkit CSS issues.
- Streamlined grunt building.
- Style fixes.
1.0.2 - 6/5/2014
- Page loading is much faster now.
- Reduction in size.
- Simple light box for images.
- Better image handling.
- Many mobile style fixes.
- Many screen size fixes.
- Menu fixes.
- First release.
Ghost 0.5.7 compatibility
Slight is under the MIT license.